Version 1.1. It is tested for Ushahidi v2.0b10.
About this plugin:
Allows the user to select what time span is shown by default on the time line. The admin can select to show.
- The last N days on the time line
- From date N to date M on the time line
- All of the reports in the database
- The most active month (Ushahidi default)
- Also lets the admin set if the intervals on time line should be segmented by month or day.
This plugin needs the following filters to be defined.
- Categories: Mapping, Reporting
Disclaimer: Information about this plugin is provided as a service to you and every member of the Ushahidi Community. Ushahidi is not responsible for anything that happens after you download and use this plugin. For more details, please refer to our Terms of Service. Thank you!